Purpose of Role:
To support GNPLC’s business objectives through the effective management of designated sales territory with a focus on low value outlets including implementation of all sales activities/programmes in the retail sales territory and activation of Basic sales drivers (price compliance, distribution, basic visibility)
- Responsible for the account management and activation of low value outlets and hypermarkets
- Listing of innovations and ability to pre-sell
- Ensure achievement of Basic sales drivers (price compliance, distribution, basic visibility) for Territory
- Ensures sales out of distributors/market share growth are achieved via monitoring the RRS scheme, excellent execution of promotions. Ensures promotional activity is in the right outlets and well managed. Has to keep and update a database of outlets within the territory.
- Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competitive activities in these outlets
<>·Has accountability for POS materials, Chillers, Light signs etc deployed in retail outlets within sales territory.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Graduate with minimum 1 year commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing or Sales Management. Entry level route for graduate trainees into the sales function.
- Direct experience of Diageo Way of selling capabilities with a focus on Sales Driver execution at the point of purchase (QDVPPP) Quality, Distribution, Visibility, Price, Promotion and Persuasion, Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships including structured call, persuasive selling and brand passion.
- Strong experience of the application of Health & Safety and Quality systems.
- Good communication skills –written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- High degree of integrity
- Good inter personal skills
- Geographically mobile.
- Healthy and physically fit.
- Experienced driver with valid license
- Essential to spend time in the Field with customers and consumers-essential to stay in touch with the market and the competition
- Unwillingness to flex schedule to align with business hours of retailers and distributors.
- Low level of drive or personal leadership.
Based in a defined geographical area.
100% Field Base